Don't Take My Tomatoes!
Who will be the first to harvest all the vegetables for their own farmland while avoiding hungry rabbits? This family speed game is well designed and fun for in the home or classroom. Players take turns to spin the turntable as they race to plant and harvest their vegetable garden without it getting eaten by pesky rabbits!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Set up the board by placing the vegetable cutouts in the slots in the game board. Place each vegetable (peas, carrots, potatoes and tomatoes) in their corresponding places. Place the white rabbits in the slots on the white corners of the board. Each person gets 1x smaller board where they will ‘harvest’ their vegetables.
- The first person spins the spinner. If the arrow lands on one of the corresponding vegetable colours (green for peas, orange for carrots, yellow for potatoes or red for tomatoes), then the player must take that specific vegetable and place it in the slots on their game board. They then pass the spinner onto the next person.
- If the spinner lands on the red cross OR lands on a vegetable colour they have already got, the player must skip their turn.
- If the spinner lands on white, the player must take a rabbit from the main game board and place it in one of the slots on their own board. To stop their vegetables being ‘eaten’ by the rabbit, when it is their turn the player must spin until they land on white again. When they do so, they are able to remove their rabbit and put it back in one of the white slots on the corner of the board.
- The game ends when a player has each of the four different vegetables on their game board.
- Ideal for 2-4 players
- Takes 10-20 minutes to play (on average)
- Game kit includes 1 play board, 4 player stands, 20 vegetable and rabbit cards, and 1 turntable
- Perfect for ages 3+
- Made from quality and eco-friendly materials and printed with vegetable inks
- Conforms to high standards of safety
- Essential social and fine motor skills
- Brand: mierEdu
- Item: Magnetic Play Set – Don't Take My Tomatoes
- Item NO.: SPB071
- Category: Active Toy
- Material: Paper
- Package size: 255mm * 245mm * 50mm
- Include: 1x play board | 4x player stands | 20x vegetable and rabbit cards | 1x turntable
- Age: 3+
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boost Shopify Theme
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]